The College has six Departments, and offers the following Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes:
Department of Agricultural Economics and Business
- BSc in Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics and Business.
Department of Agricultural Engineering
- * BSc in Agricultural Engineering and Mechanisation.
- * BSc in Agrometeorology and Climate Science
- * BSc in Biosystems and Aquaculture Engineering
Department of Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries (BScASF)
- MSc in Fisheries &Aquaculture by coursework and dissertation (2 years)
- MSc and PhD in Aquatic Science by thesis only (2 and 3 years respectively).
- PhD in Aquatic Sciences by coursework and dissertation (4 years)
Department of Crop Science and Beekeeping Technology
- BSc in Beekeeping Science and Technology
- * BSc in Crop Science and Technology.
- * BSc in Crop Protection
Department of Food Science and Technology
- BSc in Food Science and Technology.
- PhD in Food Science and Technology.(by thesis)
- * PhD in Integrated Food Security (by course work and dissertation)
- * Master in Integrated Food Security (by course work and dissertation)
Department of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science
- * Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine.
- * BSc in Animal Science and Technology.