UNIVERSITY OF DAR ES SALAAM
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES
Entry Requirements - M.A Philosophy-Ethics of Governance and Public Policy
A candidate for admission into the Masters Degree program of the University of DSM shall hold the following qualifications:
- At least a Second Class degree of the University of Dar es Salaam or an equivalent degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
Candidates who hold an unclassified degree (e.g., M.D.) should have at least a B grade average in the subject of the intended Masters study.
- Candidates with pass degrees may also be considered foe admission if:
- Their undergraduate performance in the proposed subject of study was a B grade or higher;
- They have satisfied the relevant College/School/ Institute regarding their academic potential through subsequent research experience and/or additional training;
- Candidates with a coursework average of B+ or higher in specified Postgraduate Diplomas may upgrade to registration for a dissertation learning a relevant Masters Degrees.
- for fees costs please check on the Home page of the University of Dar es Salam at Undergraduate Courses and fees
The minimum academic criteria for admission take into account the students previous performance as well as the relevancy of the field of their first degree.