NYIMVUA SHABAN MBARE
Senior Lecturer, College Of Natural And Applied Sciences
PhD in Mathematics, specializing in Biomathematics and Biostatistics
He has been teaching various mathematics courses including Mathematical Statistics, Advanced Probability theory, Stochastic differential equations and Engineering Mathematics.
Research interest is on Biomathematics and Stochastic processes. Most of his work has cover modelling of the dynamics of diseases and their controls, ecological modelling statistical modelling.
- Sara Mkango, Nyimvua Shaban, Eunice Mureithi and Twalibu Ngoma: Dynamics of breast cancer under different rates of chemo-radiotherapy, Journal of Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, 2019, Volume 2019, Article ID 5216346, 12 pages, https://doi.org/10.1155/2019/5216346
- Peter Batho, Nyimvua Shaban and Agnes Mwakaje: The impacts of rainfall and temperature variation on maize yields: A case of Mbeya Region, Tanzania, Archives of Agriculture and Environmental Science 4(2): 177-184 (2019), https://doi.org/10.26832/24566632.2019.040208
- Jacob Lyimo, Nyimvua Shaban, Eunice Mureithi and Thadei Sagamiko: Modelling and Analysis of a Holling Type II Stage Structured Predator-Prey System in the Presence of Harvesting, Tanzania Journal of Science 45(3): 477-489, 2019.
- Asha Hassan and Nyimvua Shaban: Onchocercias dynamics: modeling the effects of treatment, education and vector control, Journal of Biological Dynamics, 2020, Vol. 14, No. 1, 245-268: https://doi.org/10.1080/17513758.2020.1745306
- Stephen Edward, Nyimvua Shaban and Eunice Mureithi: Shigellosis Dynamics: modelling the effects of treatment, sanitation and education in the presence of carriers, International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, 2020, Volume 2020, Article ID 3476458, 19 pages, https://doi.org/10.1155/2020/3476458