PROSPER RAYMOND MOSHA
Senior Laboratory Scientist, College Of Natural And Applied Sciences
PhD in Biotechnology (2018), MSc in integrated Environmental Management (2008), BSc in Applied Microbiology and Chemistry (2002 - 2005)
Supervises the following courses:
- MC 100: Fundamentals of Microbiology
- BN 240: Practicals in Biochemistry
- BN 337: Practicals in Microbial Technology
- MC 330: Entrepreneurship with Microorganisms
- BL 390: Research Project
Research interests: Microbiology, Mushroom Biotechnology and Biofuels
- Raymond P., Mshandete, A. M. and Kivaisi, A. K. (2012). Comparative study on cultivation and yield performance of Coprinus cinereus (Schaeff) Gray on sisal wastes supplemented with cow dung manure. International J. Research in Pure and Applied Microbiology, 2(3): 25-31. ISSN 2277-3843.
- Raymond P., Mshandete, A. M. and Kivaisi, A. K. (2013). Cultivation of oyster muschroom (Pleurotus HK-37) on sisal solid waste fractions supplemented with cow dung manure. J. Biology and Life Science 4(1): 273-286. Doi: 10.55296/jbls.v4il.2975.
- Raymond P., Mshandete, A. M. and Kivaisi, A. K. (2015). Enzyme profiles of Pleurotus HK-37 during mycelia vegetative growth and fruiting on solid sisal waste fractions supplemented with cow dung manure. Adv. Biochem. 3(5): 57-65. doi: 10.11648/j.ab.20150305.12
- Raymond P., Mshandete, A. M. and Kivaisi, A. K. (2015). Oxidative and hydrolytic enzymes produced by Coprinus cinereus (Schaeff) Gray during growth on supplemented solid sisal waste fractions. Biotechnol. Res. Int. doi: 10.1155/2015/650543