Name: Servacius Beda Likwelile, B.A, MA, Ph.D. (Dar)
Title: Senior Lecturer, Department of Economics, College of Social Sciences, University of Dar es Salaam
Areas of Specialization
Infrastructure development, policy analysis, development policy, poverty reduction, resource mobilization and institutional development.
- Decentralization and Development in Tanzania, Chapter 5 in Tanzania Institutional Diagnostics, Economic Development and Institutions, Oxford Policy Management, UK, 2017
- Attaining Millennium Development Goals (MDGs): Challenges for Sub-Saharan Africa, Tanzanian Journal of Population Studies and Development, Vol. 13, No. 1, 2006:85-98.
- Analyses of Poverty in Tanzania: How Well Do They Inform the Policy Process? Tanzania Journal of Population Studies and Development, Vol.6, No.2, 2005:95-112.
- Meeting International Poverty Targets in Tanzania, Development Policy Review, Vol. 18 No. 1, March 2000.
- Institutions, Poverty and Road Transport and Network Management in Tanzania; The African Review, 2000.
- The Performance of Private Investment in a Changing Macroeconomic Policy Environment in Tanzania, The African Review, Vol. 26, Nos. 1&2 1999.
- The Link between Labour-Based Technology and Poverty Reduction – The Case of Rural Tanzania, UTAFITI New Series, Special Vol. No. 4, 1998-01: 185-199.
WIDER Development Conference, Think development - Think WIDER, 13-15 September 2018, Helsinki, Finland