The University of Dar es Salaam Innovation and Entrepreneurship Centre (UDIEC) has a number of core values, which guide its staff in all decisions and operation
Professionalism – upholding the highest professional standardsWe promptly keep our promises
- We use experts in innovation and entrepreneurship in our activities
- We undertake professional development to maintain and improve competencies
- We use sound professional judgment in our activities
Multidisciplinary/ team work – making use of the different skills and competencies of our staff
- We appreciate and utilize the diverse competencies of our staff
- We promote team spirit
- We encourage cross fertilization
Customer focused – Providing quality services to our customers
- We try to understand and meet the needs of our clients
- We ensure that our customers/clients are treated fairly and equally to the satisfaction of their specific needs
- We provide services in time and of good quality
- We request feedback on our services from our customers and work on the feedback
Accountability - Being accountable for our actions
- We fulfil our roles and responsibilities to the best of our abilities.
- We accept responsibility for our actions.
- We keep others informed.
- We make and support business decisions through experience and good judgment.
Ethical – Operating with the highest ethical standards
- We operate in an honest and transparent way.
- We do not discriminate against our clients and employees on the grounds of age, gender, nationality, tribe, religion, place of origin, disability, occupation, or on any other status.
Good Governance – Ensuring the highest standards for Good Governance
- We ensure compliance with rules, regulations and laws
- We plan and make decisions in a transparent and participatory manner
- We closely monitor and evaluate the functioning of our organization
- We abide by policies