The office of Deputy Vice Chancellor Research Knowledge Exchange would like to announce the availability of the following research events.
1.Domestic Biodigesters in Developing Countries: Scientific Foundations – Technology – Mass Dissemination
7. Public Notice of CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS.
8. R10 MILLION TO SUPPORT INNOVATIVE HEALTH TECHNOLOGIES IN MATERNAL AND NEONATAL CARE ACROSS AFRICA
9. CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: DAAD ALUMNI SPECIAL PROJECT.
10. The African Graduate Fellowship.
11 .Call for Experts External Evaluators under the INTRA-AFRICA ACADEMIC MOBILITY SCHEME
13. International Dean`s Course Africa 2017/2018
14. Call for nominations 2016 Global Go To Think Tank Index
15. DIES University Leadership and Management Training Programme.
16. SARUA Digital Universities Programme
17 .BALEWARE 2016_ Sustainable Energy and Clean Water.
18. Energy Efficiency for Energy Access: The Role of Social Innovation in Driving Change (Webinar).
19. SEEDING LABS INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR INSTRUMENTAL ACCESS
20. THE ROCKEFELLER FOUNDATION BELLAGIO CENTER SUPPLEMENTAL COMPETITION
21. WRITTING POLICY BRIEFS - TOOLKIT FOR RESEARCHER
22. MEMBERSHIP OF YOUNG SCIENCE ACADEMY UNDER TAAS.
23. CALL FOR ABSTRACTS FOR SOCIAL MOVEMENTS AS ACTOR-NeTWORKS (Special Issue in SMS.)
24. Advanced Leadership and Development Programme (Higher Education).
25. Women in Politics Debate.
26. Training Workshop on Developing Talents of Women in Science, Technology and Innovation (STI).
->Brochure International Participant.
27. Environmental Management Courses in Germany
28.Carnegie Foundation African Diaspora Fellowship
More information is available in Directorate of Research.