The office of Deputy Vice Chancellor Research Knowledge Exchange would like to announce the availability of the following research events.
1.CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: DAAD ALUMNI SPECIAL PROJECT.
2. The African Graduate Fellowship.
3 .Call for Experts External Evaluators under the INTRA-AFRICA ACADEMIC MOBILITY SCHEME
5. International Dean`s Course Africa 2017/2018
6. Call for nominations 2016 Global Go To Think Tank Index
7. DIES University Leadership and Management Training Programme.
8. SARUA Digital Universities Programme
9 .BALEWARE 2016_ Sustainable Energy and Clean Water.
10. Energy Efficiency for Energy Access: The Role of Social Innovation in Driving Change (Webinar).
11. SEEDING LABS INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR INSTRUMENTAL ACCESS
12. THE ROCKEFELLER FOUNDATION BELLAGIO CENTER SUPPLEMENTAL COMPETITION
13. WRITTING POLICY BRIEFS - TOOLKIT FOR RESEARCHER
14. MEMBERSHIP OF YOUNG SCIENCE ACADEMY UNDER TAAS.
15. CALL FOR ABSTRACTS FOR SOCIAL MOVEMENTS AS ACTOR-NeTWORKS (Special Issue in SMS.)
16. Advanced Leadership and Development Programme (Higher Education).
17. Women in Politics Debate.
18. Training Workshop on Developing Talents of Women in Science, Technology and Innovation (STI).
->Brochure International Participant.
19. Environmental Management Courses in Germany
20.Carnegie Foundation African Diaspora Fellowship
More information is available in Directorate of Research.