Name: Julieth Julius Tibanywana, B.A Economics (UDSM), M.A. Economics (UDSM)
Title: Assistant Lecturer, Department of Economics.
UDASA Executive member (2018-2020).
Areas of specialization
- Environmental and natural resource economics
- Public finance
- Microeconomic and Macroeconomics
- Data management (Mobile software)
- Tibesigwa Byela, Razack Lokina, Julieth Tibanywana and Richard Zadocky Jacob. 2018. “In Search of Urban Recreational Ecosystem Services in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.” EfD Discussion Paper Series 06.
- With Prof. Lokina et al (2018); On the benefits of ecosystem services to Tanzania’s water quality supply: The role of forests in source water purification. I am Core author.
- Tibanywana et al (2018): Sesame Production in Tanzania. Its Implication on household welfare and Environment (specifically deforestation). A case study of Kilwa District in Lindi Region.
- With Dr. Byela et al (2018): In Search of Urban Recreational Ecosystem Services in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania: EfD Discussion Paper Series 06. I have presented the paper at EFD International Annual Conference in Vietnam, November 2018.
Contact: +255 713 027224