The University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) strives to provide an environment for teaching, learning, research, public service and support services that stimulates innovation and produces world-class outcomes that are comparable to the highest internation Read More >>
• Monitoring of Teaching/Learning status – at the beginning of Semester
• Continued - Monitoring of Teaching/Learning processes through the Semester
• Coordinating Institutional audit by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU)
• Analyzing data from students course evaluation for 2017/2018 Academic Year and preparation of its report
• Conducting internal seminars to raise awareness on Quality Assurance activities among staff
• Intervention in Practical Training (PT)/Teaching Practice (TP)
• Monitoring of University Examinations
To support the UDSM to become a quality centre of intellectual wealth spearheading the quest for sustainable and inclusive development
To advance the economic, social and technological development of Tanzania and beyond through teaching and learning, research and knowledge exchange
Monitoring And Evaluation Of Quality Assurance Processes Students’ course eva ..
Constantly monitoring and evaluating University wide activities Support strategic initiatives aimed at enhancing quality and relevance of UDSM’s academic and administrative activities Promote the adoption of quality assurance culture in university activities Developing guidelines for monitoring and evaluating University activities under SIDA funding.
Monitoring And Evaluation Of Quality Assurance Processes Students’ course evaluation for both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes Monitoring of teaching and learning processes as well as the teaching/learning environment and facilities Monitoring the conduct of university examinations Conducting investigation on academic malpractices in Units Coordinating internal
Operationalising UDSM Vision 2061 and Corporate Strategic Plan on issues related to quality assurance and control
Involvement in participatory organs e.g. Senate; Committee of Principals, Deans and Directors; Senate Undergraduate Studies Committee (SUSC);
Enhancing the linkage of UDSM with other stakeholders such as TCU, Inter-University Council for East Africa (IUCEA) and African Union Commission (AUC) as well as quality