- Name: Eunice Kitenge
- Title/Sex: Female
- Designation: Assistant Lecturer
- Contacts: School of Education,
University of Dar es Salaam,
Dar es Salaam.
Phone no: +255 767928852
DSM email address: email@example.com
Personal email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Education and Professional Information:
- Master of Arts in Applied Social Psychology (M.A ASP) University of Dar es Salaam- Dec, 2020
- Bachelor of Education in Psychology (BED PSY) University of Dar es Salaam - 2015
6. Area of Specialization: Educational Psychology and Social Psychology.
7. Research Interest: Social and Counselling Psychology, career and occupational counselling, Psychology assessment, early childhood development and Inclusive education.
8. Research and Consultancy:
- Assistant Researcher; Implementation of Global learning XPRIZE project for the promotion of early learning through innovative technologies in Tanzania (UNESCO, March 2019)
- Assistant Researcher; Implementation Research on the Satellite and INSET models for improved equitable access and Quality Early learning in Tanzania: Pilot Study on May, 2019 and 1st phase on October, 2019 (UNICEF- 2019 )
- Assistant Researcher; Integrated school readiness programme baseline survey conducted in Dodoma region at Chamwino, Kongwa and Kondoa districts: 22nd to 28th February 2020 (CHILDREN IN CROSSFIRE -2020)
- Member; Stakeholders’ meeting for establishment of Postgraduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling (PGDGC) on June, 2020. By The Dar es Salaam University College of Education through Department of Educational Psychology and Curriculum Studies
- Academic master degree research; Provision of Career guidance and counselling services on enhancing career development to secondary school students in Ubungo Municipality, Tanzania. On 2020.