Career for Graduates
The majority of graduates in Archaeology and Heritage Coursesbecome:
- Cultural/Heritage Officers and Managers,
- Field Coordinators,
- Museum Curators,
- Cultural and Heritage Tour Guides,
- Cultural/Heritage Tourism Operators,
- Heritage Consultants,
- Cultural Tourism Officers and Managers.
- Researchers and Lecturers in academic institutions in Tanzania, Africa and abroad.
Some become entrepreneurs in the tourism and cultural industries, and establish and run:
- cultural and heritage centres,
- cultural and heritage tour companies,
- heritage and tourism consultancy firms,
- private and community-based museums,
- heritage NGOs,
- community-based tourism/conservation entities and,
- cultural and heritage event management and promotion firms.