CoNAS encompassing multidiscipline units carries out diversified knowledge based consultancies to different clients including NGOS, Companies, International Organization and . Government Institutions. Some examples of consultancies done for the past five years are given below:
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) CoNAS has been involved in various projects such as construction of dams (eg. HEP-Pangani falls, Kihansi), Songosongo gas, Oil exploration in the sea, different mining projects and Seacom fibre optic cable, terrestrial vegetation component.
- Mineral, Oil and gas resources
- Geophysical and geological Survey of potential mineralized zones
- Geotechnical investigation of ground strength for construction work.
- Geohazard assessment and monitoring in potential unstable grounds and seismically active areas
- Solar system designs
- Exploration of area potential for wind as alternative source of energy
- Assessment of potential areas for geothermal energy
- Water sources and quality
- Groundwater investigations and Supervision of drilling and development of water wells
- Microbiological analysis of water qualities from different sources
- Chemical formulation, disposal and soil analysis
- Chemical analysis of constituents in different substances (raw materials, soil, water, air, salts and environmental pollution)
- Technical advice on industrial chemical formulations and waste disposal
- Agriculture oriented consultancies
- Assessment of agricultural systems
- Agricultural innovation diffusion rates, suitability
Fabrication of Equipment
- Fabrication of practical sets and laboratory Equipment.