Assessment, Monitoring and Evaluation:
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
- Monitoring and technical advice on aquaculture farming systems (fish ponds, cages, etc.)
- Third party audit of impact assessments, e.t.c.
Short courses and professional development programmes (PDP), that can be offered include but not limited to:
- Mushroom and mushroom germplasm production.
- Laboratory skills, safety and management
- Hands-on training on Basic Molecular Biology Techniquesincluding Forensic sciences
- Solar photovoltaics for Technicians and end users,
- Improved Techniques in Small Scale Mining (SSM), entrepreneurship, marketing and cross-cutting social welfare issues
- Computer programming, systems analysis, design, database and optimization systems
- Plant identification techniques
- Crop improvement techniques.
- Microbiology for Secondary school Teachers (Practical training for secondary school teachers)
Design, Fabrication and repair of various scientific apparatus and systems including:
- Electrical/electronic devices and equipment
- Laboratory apparatus and glassblowing
- Microbiological analysis on water, feedstuff and soils
- Analysis techniques for source rock richness and maturity using Petromod; GIS and Remote sensing data collection, analysis and interpretation
- Chemical analysis, e.t.c.
Computation and simulation:
- Information systems (i.e., Database management systems and web based systems design and development)
- Timetabling for both academic and industrial systems
- Solid waste management systems optimization, e.t.c.
Academic Print Services:
- Review and Editing of Academic Work
vii. Acquisition, interpretation and modelling of subsurface data for oil, gas, minerals and groundwater exploration