SECOND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON GENDER ISSUES IN HIGHER EDUCATION – 23RD TO 24TH APRIL, 2020
CONFERENCE THEME: WORKING TOWARDS ACHIEVING SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOAL NO. 5 “ACHIEVE GENDER EQUALITY AND EMPOWER ALL WOMEN AND GIRLS”: PROGRESS AND CHALLENGES
CALL FOR ABSTRACT
We invite abstracts,papers and panels on this multilayered, wide-open topic from scholars in all discipline of the academy. Focusing on the SDG 5 targets and indicators,the following sub-themes will guide the Conference:
- Gender disparities in tertiary and vocational education,
- Gender vis-à-vis technology (ICT and social media influence),
- Women access to ownership and control over resources: Legal frameworks vis a vis practices,
- Gender economic rights, industrialization and entrepreneurship,
- Gender stereotypic occupational and leadership discrimination,
- Gendered parenting roles and shared responsibilities,
- Gender vis a vis health rights and access,
- Gender Based Violence.
- Abstract not more than 300 words should be emailed to email@example.com
- Abstracts should include names of author(s), affiliations, email and phone contactsand indicate type of presentation eg. Paper, poster and round table discussion
- Full papers should not exceed 6000 (excluding tables and references) words prepared in Times New Roman, size 12 font and spacing of 1.5.
DOWNLOAD the attachment below for more details information about the Conference.