Circulation Services provides friendly service to the college community and the public in lending library materials.
- Library resources from general collections can be borrowed by staff and students by using a valid staff or students ID or library borrowing cards.
- Staff are allowed to borrow up to five books at a time for a period of two weeks (14 days) and renewable as long as there has been no request for that material by any other user.
- Students can borrow one book at a time for a period of 5 days.
- Materials that are not overdue can be renewed in-person, or by phone.
- Overdue materials will need to be renewed in-person.
- Overdue materials fines are 1000 Tsh. per day, per item for staff, and 500 Tsh. Per day, per item for students.
Contact details: Mr. Elias Mkunda (tel. no +255 687 572318), and Ms. Veronica Nyenza (tel. no. +255 764 705656).