Mr. Dominic Daniel Rweyemamu is an Assistant Lecturer at the Department of Economic Law, University of Dar es Salaam. He joined the School in 2007. He holds an Advanced Diploma in Legal and Industrial Metrology (1997) from College of Business Education (CBE), Bachelor of Laws (2004) and Master of Laws (2007) Degrees from University of Dar es Salaam. Currently, Mr. Daniel is a PhD candidate at the University of Dar es Salaam School of Law.
Mr. Dominic is also a Member of:-
- The Tanganyika Law Society
- Member of East Africa Law Society
Mr. Dominic may be contacted through this address:
Mr. Dominic Daniel Rweyemamu,
UDSM School of Law,
P.O. BOX 35093,
Dar es Salaam, The United Republic of Tanzania
Mobile: +255 713 689 031
Mr. Dominic has the following publications & Writing in progress:-
- Daniel, D., Collective Bargaining and Settlement of Collective Disputes: a comparative Analysis between International Standards and Tanzania n Labor Law, (LL.M Dissertation) UDSM, 2006.
- Daniel, D., Collective Bargaining in Tanzania Mainland: An Analysis of ILO standard Vis-a-vis Standards Set by the Employment and Labour Relations Act, Vol. 2, The Open University Law Journal, 2008.
- Daniel, D., Attorney General V. Christopher Mtikila: The Per Incuriam Decision of the Court of Appeal of Tanzania (Manuscript under improvements).
- Daniel, D., Parliamentary Powers to Amend the Constitution Vis-a-vis Judicial Protection of Human Rights (PhD Thesis under preparation), University of Dar Es Salaam.