Mr. Zakaria Cosmasi Yohana is a Tutorial Assistant at the Department of Economic Law. He joined the School in July 2023. He holds a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B-Hons) degree, having completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Dar es Salaam School of Law in July 2022. He is currently pursuing a Master of Laws (LL.M) Degree at the University of Dar es Salaam School of Law. He is also a part-time tutor in the Certificate in Law Programme offered by the School. Before joining the School, he served as a Legal Intern from November 2022 to May 2023.
His areas of interest are Intellectual Property Law, Capital Markets and Securities Law, Business Associations Law, Contract Law, Labour Law, Land Law, Natural Resources Law, International Law, Administrative Law, IHL, Refugee Law, Human Rights Law, Criminal Law and Procedural Law.
AWARDS AND PRIZES
3. Best LL.B Student in the Final Year, 2021/2022
4. Runners up of 2022 Tanzania National Moot Court Competition on International
Humanitarian Law (IHL) organized by the International Committee of the Red Cross at White Sands Resort and Conference Center, May 2022
5. Best Essay Writing Student in UDLS Career Day 2021
6. Best LL.B Student in the Second Year, 2019/2020
7. Best Student in Arts Subjects in ACSEE-2018- a prize by Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, June 2019 given by Hon. Prof. Joyce Lazaro Ndalichako (the then Minister of Education, Science and Technology)
He may be contacted via email: email@example.com or mobile: +255 714 054 800.